Friday, July 11, 2008

Intro

I suppose I should start this with a notice that the views expressed in this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of Antioch Church. The author does not intend nor is he authorized to make statements on behalf of Antioch Church in this venue. The author is solely responsible for the content herein....

Okay - a picture on the wall in my office shows a tree growing out of a solid rock mountain top. The statement beneath says, Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow. So here I go with my first blog - something new for me.

I hope to encourage your spiritual, attitudinal, and habitual person with practical wisdom related mostly to personal finance - or something like that. Why personal finance? Money relates to just about every area of life and affects many other areas of life. And most of us just aren't too good at it. But, just like the tree in the picture on my wall, we can grow no matter the circumstance we find ourselves in.

Beyond that, I hope to help in any way I can. I happen to know a bit about this area and I believe in sharing all that God has given me. So if you have a question or comment, or if I can help in any way, please let me know. I guess there is a way to do that on a blog. To be honest, I don't even read blogs so I'm just learning how this works.

Anyway, email dshore@antiochchurch.com if you don't want to post a viewable comment.

1 comment:

MidnightMom said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Great statement on growth, and certainly, the area of personal finance is a hot-button topic. Looking forward to what you'll be sharing!